Table of Contents
Wellhealthorganic.com:Belly Fat 9 Best Ayurvedic Remedies to Reduce Belly Fat – Ayurveda has some fantastic remedies to cut stubborn fat from the belly and offer natural ways to decrease weight holistically. Ayurveda believes that you incline to gain weight due to the absence of exercise, oversleeping, unhealthy diet, and way of living. All these factors connect, leading to this particular state of fat accumulation or obesity, especially around the belly area. And also, According to Ayurveda, obesity is an ailment of the fat tissue and metabolism. And also, In this condition, the fat matters increase and block all the channels in the digestive system, leading to weight gain.
Ayurveda proposes a few natural and herbal remedies that may help cut belly fat. As per Ayurveda Skilled Ram N Kumar from Nirog Street, “Any herb that can increase metabolism helps cut belly fat. Most spices like black pepper and auburn also help in reducing fat. Drinking warm water to boost digestion is optional. And also, If people who drink cold water have difficulty reducing fat.” We cannot stress enough that you must pair these remedies with exercises and a healthy diet to ensure weight loss.
Tips for Belly Fat
12 Suryanamaskars Daily
“Suryanamskars are best for hormonal balance, metabolism & absorption of nutrients by the gut. And also, It also helps improve mental health and sleep and keeps your agni burning throughout (optimum digestion), which helps reduce stubborn belly fat easily,” says Dr. Dixa.
1000 Kapalbhati Pranayam
Dr. Dixa says, “Improves blood circulation & digestion, facilitates quick detox, best for burning belly fat as the abdomen is mainly involved during kapalbhati (continues exhalation). And also, It also helps regularize periods, improves the flow, helps manage PMS (so best for those suffering from PCOS, insulin resistance, thyroid)”.
Circadian Intermittent Fasting
It means you fast & eat for certain hours depending on what works for your body. Circadian fasting means you stop eating post-sunset. So CIF is eating for 8 hours starting in the morning. And also, it having your last meal before sunset or within 1 hour of sunset. Best before 8 pm (Never post that),” suggests Dr Dixa.
Drinking Warm Water
An Ayurveda expert says that warm water helps by improve your metabolism and burning fat from the belly and everywhere. And also, It also helps with bloating, gas, poor appetite & feeling heavy.
Sound Sleep (7-8 hours)
Dr. Dixa said,” The better you sleep, the quicker you lose weight. Sound sleep for good 7-8 hours helps with liver detox, hormonal balance, weight loss, improving mental health by reducing cortisol (stress hormone) and providing your body & mind enough time to rest & digest (activates parasympathetic system).”
2 Different Types of Belly Fat 9 Best Ayurvedic Remedies
There are two central belly fat types:
Visceral and Subcutaneous
Visceral fat is the belly fat that covers the liver and other internal organs in the abdomen. An increased risk of chronic diseases, including metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer, are linked to having high amounts of visceral fat.
On the other hand, subcutaneous fat is the stomach fat that forms a layer immediately under the skin. And also, This protects your organs from injury and controls body temperature, making it less hazardous to your health. High subcutaneous fat is associated with more significant visceral fat, raising your chances of developing health issues. And also, Concentrating on leading a healthy lifestyle that prevents the consumption of both belly fat types is crucial.
9 Best Ayurvedic Remedies to Reduce Belly Fat
Ayurveda, an ancient Indian medicinal system, offers a holistic approach to health and wellness by promoting a balance between the mind, body, and spirit. And also, It emphasizes using natural herbs and lifestyle changes to help reduce belly fat. Here are nine Ayurvedic remedies to help reduce belly fat:
Triphala, an Ayurvedic herbal formulation consisting of three fruits (Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki), effectively reduces belly fat. And also, A study by Sharma et al. (2012) found that Triphala assists in weight reduction, specifically in the abdominal are:
The proposed mechanisms behind Triphala’s effectiveness in reducing belly fat include:
- Improving digestion: It is known to promote healthy digestion and aid in the absorption of nutrients. Proper digestion prevents the accumulation of excess fat in the body, particularly in the abdominal region.
- Detoxification: It has antioxidant properties that help detoxify the body, promoting the elimination of toxins and waste materials. This, in turn, supports healthy metabolism and weight management.
- Balancing lipid levels: Balancing is believed to regulate cholesterol and lipid levels in the body, which can reduce belly fat.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: It has been found to exhibit anti-inflammatory effects, which can help reduce inflammation in the body, a factor associated with obesity and excess fat accumulation.
- 5. Methi (Fenugreek): Loaded with many health benefits, Greek clover or methi has been known to help lose weight efficiently. And also, It supports digestion, which is vital in shedding kilos. Galactomannan, a water-soluble component found in methi, helps curb your cravings and keeps you fuller for longer. Moreover, it also helps increase the metabolic rate of the figure. All you need to do is to bake some methi seeds and passion them in a mortar and pounder to make a fine sediment. Ingest some powder with water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. You can also soak the kernels in water instant. Drink the water and portion the saturated seeds on an empty stomach.
- Triphala: Triphala helps remove toxins from the body and revitalizes the digestive system. It is an old groundwork made using three dehydrated fruits, including Amalaki (amla), bibhitaki, and haritaki, all of which have purgative and rejuvenating properties. Ayurveda specialists advise taking Triphala churna in hot water at least two hours after dinner and half an hour before breakfast.
- Kalonji (Nigella Sativa): Kalonji has a wide range of uses, including weight loss and controlling obesity. It is a rich cause of fiber, and Nigella seeds contain Nigel lone, which helps prevent overweightness. You can have kalonji, as an interest, in your everyday diet.
- Aloe vera: This nutritionally solid plant has active compounds promoting weight loss. It is typically consumed as aloe vera juice, made by mixing the plant’s gel with water. The aloe vera gel contains a multifaceted carbohydrate known as acemannan. In this facilitates the absorption of nutrients by the cells, nourishes them, and helps cleanse them. And also, helps in boosting breakdown and aiding weight loss.
- Ajwain (Carom seeds): Ajwain is a natural antioxidant that removes toxic build-ups from the body, promoting weight loss. This seed also speeds up the body’s metabolism. You can soak ajwain in water overnight, then boil, strain, and have the water in the morning. Please letter that the results may vary from being to person. And also, It is advised to consult an Ayurvedic skillful before adding these natural remedies to your diet, especially if you wish to consume them as supplements. People with diabetes may especially mindful of taking their doses.
According to Ayurveda, belly fat results from an increase in Kapha dosha. If your lifestyle lacks exercise, you consume an unhealthy diet and often have tired days, which could increase belly fat. Eating fatty foods, sweets, and desserts can also increase kapha in the body. Obesity is a disorder of the fat tissue and metabolism. When you’re obese, the fat tissues grow and block. And also, If all the channels in the digestive system, lead to more weight gain.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Causes a Big Stomach in Females?
The seven most common causes of a big stomach in females are:1. Calories consumed2. Unhealthy diet3. Genetics4. Sedentary lifestyle5. Menopause6. Imbalance in gut bacteria7. Pregnancy and postpartum
How to Lose Belly Fat Without Exercise?
The six most common ways how to lose belly fat are:
- Get Sufficient Sleep
- Stay Hydrated
- Limit Sugar
- Eat More Fibre
- Eat More Protein
- Chew Thoroughly.
Why is it Hard to Reduce Belly Fat?
Because more fat cells are in the belly area and they don’t respond as well to the fat-breakdown process, belly fat is harder to lose. And also, In actuality, the fat in your stomach releases more gradually than the fat in other parts of the body, and this is because these fat cells vary from typical fat cells. After all, they have “alpha receptors” rather than “beta receptors,” which release fat more quickly.
How Extensive does it Take to Become a Flat Stomach?
A calorie deficit create by eating less and exercising more for at least 6 to 12 weeks to lose belly fat and have a flat tummy. You must adhere to your diet and exercise routine more strictly and consistently the more stubborn your belly fat is.
How To Solve [pii_email_f9d483e926196110b344] Fix Error Code
Introduction pii_email_f9d483e926196110b344 – If it involves checking our email, [pii_email_f9d483e926196110b344], Microsoft Outlook is the very first and best choice for…
MyChart Singing River Health System – Let’s know Everything
Introduction MyChart singing river health system – Web my chart is now my chart singing river! MyChart offers secure, online…